Sunday, April 26, 2015

Introducing My Other Half, Jason!

I've had this blog now for about 4-5 months now, not including my weebly account and I haven't even introduced my other half!  I've been with him going on a little over five years now.  So without further ado, here is Jason.


This picture was taken when I took him up to Greenville for his birthday dinner at TGIFriday's.  That was a good day.  So like I said, we've been together for a little over five years now.  I would say that we have a pretty good relationship.  People always comment and say, "how do you guys do it?"  I always play stupid and say, "do what?"  Oh, have a good relationship?  That's easy!  Do we fight?  Sure.  Do we always agree on everything?  Sure don't.  But, we are honest and loyal to each other.  We like each other for who we are.  

Sometimes it's a little difficult because Jason and I are 7 years apart and that sure does make all the difference sometimes.  Truth is, no matter who you are with, there are always going to be things that you can't stand about the person.  You're always going to have problems.  That's life.  You just have to find the best way to make it work for the both of you because the grass isn't always greener on the other side.  I rather put up with someone who is a tight wad with money and stubborn than have someone who is a pathological liar and isn't loyal.  Jason loves me for who I am, regardless of how crazy I am.

Him and I have been through a lot together and are still going through a lot.  I couldn't image going through it all with anyone else.  I'll be talking about him a lot more, so I thought I better introduce him, so you all know who I'm talking about what I say, "Jason this and Jason that..."

He is 31 years old.  He just turned 31, April 14th.  He has a passion for working on his trucks.  Like what guy doesn't?  He likes rock music -- bands like Disturbed and Pantera.


Just like me, we love spending time up in Greenville in Reedy Falls Park.  It's absolutely beautiful and calming up there.  Every so often (because it is a 45 minute trip one way), we like to stroll through the park and go for bubble tea.  Jason and I have a lot in common.  We both have expensive taste.  That's for sure.  If I land a decent paying job in Greenville someday, we have plans of moving to Greenville.  We love it there.  I couldn't imagine spending my life with a better person.  He makes me want to be a better person.


No comments:

Post a Comment