Friday, April 24, 2015

Spreading Happiness Project -- Link Up, Vol. 2

It's that time again, people!  Lets talk about the things that made us happy this week, no matter how big or small.  This week has been tough for me between some family issues and having trouble in one of my classes.  I'm also stressed out about getting released on the 30th of this month and seeing if I still have a job to return to.

I'm thankful/happy for finding out that I don't have sleep apnea and not too much trouble breathing.  I'm just on two inhalers as a precautionary.

I'm thankful/happy for being applicable for this HOP program, so I can see doctors as needed without having outstanding medical bills.

I'm thankful/happy for having a best-friend that makes me feel a lot better just by talking to her and who I can have a lot of laughs with.  She helps me to not take life too seriously and she is always there when I need her.

I'm thankful/happy for wine and bubble bath.  I took a nice, hot bubble bath last night and poured myself a nice glass of wine with a strawberry as garnish.  I very much enjoyed my bubble bath w/ wine.  Just what was in order.

I'm thankful/happy that Jason gave me a hug this morning.  It was very much needed.
Note the Obvious

What made you happy this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment