Saturday, May 16, 2015

Things Are Looking Up!

So, it seems that luck is on my side.  I'm going back to work Sunday night at the same place as before prior to going out on workers comp.  They backed for me and I honestly didn't think they had to because I am only a temp.  Not entirely thrilled about going back to this particular place, but a job is a job at this point and I should just be happy with that!  Yay for getting back into the swing of things!


I've also realized lately that I probably don't give myself enough credit intellectual wise.  I got down about my midterm in financial analysis because I got an 80 on it to later find out that the instructor went in and edited it to a 100.  I also was so confused on this one assignment that I had to do and found out that I got a 100 on it as well.  I beat myself up way too much about college.  I'm still trying to decide whether or not I want to go for the bachelors.  I'm thinking I'm going to take a semester or two off and take some time to myself to figure out what I want/need to do.


On a more positive note, I found out that the real-estate agent that we were (are in the future) going through to find a house, has a position open for administrative assistant.  I sent her my resume.  That would be perfect for me!  She said I could decide whether I go in at 8 or 9 in the morning and it's Monday-Friday.  That would be a great start toward my career.  It would be such a blessing if I got that position!  Keeping my fingers crossed!


I hope to get back into blogging more regularly now that I'm going back to having a life and will have things to talk about!  Please hang in there people!  Give me some time to get back into the swing of things!

No comments:

Post a Comment